Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Of all the things I’ve lost in life I miss my mind the most
Update: It helps to have the audio. This was so muddled I forgot to upload… Sigh! It has been fixed
a thousand pardons for whatever else I may have missed
Just to remind you, Podcamp Philly is October 2 and 3 at Temple University! Between home life and work life I don’t have time for a second life, so podcasting has taken a hit of late. The good thing is the little one is sleeping a bit more, the work is evening out and I might even get to sleep this week. I usually run through life with a firm handle on everything, of late I’ve felt the grip slipping so I need to do something to switch things up. I’m seriously thinking of dropping the sunday night show, and focusing on family, sleep and perhaps writing a bit more often. I’m not sure but If i do I’ll let you know.
One More Call, is there anyone out there who would be interested in writing for The CaffiNation? Pick Either Coffee or Tech News or Both! This could be fun.
All that aside there are some absolute gems from this week in news. And an awesome little surprise for the next show. I love a good bit of retro fun. In fact so much of the art, tech and even cars ark harkening back to simpler times retro is the new now. Marshall Mcluhan would be proud, a little referred pain never hurt one.
Sponsor: Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free
- Social Propaganda. Lab Warnings
- More Propaganda to Come for Podcamp!
- Human Genome? BAH! Human PHP
- Unhear that earworm… Neat Idea, quick before the site gets DMCA’d all to pieces
- Remember Alderaan! We Will Never Forget
- I need this. A Zork Stained Glass window, I don’t know where it would go
- Bring me the head of the King of All Koopas
- It is ugly… But Retro-TASTIC, NES Table Sized. Imaging the carts for this one
- A BumbleBee out of a Camaro, Optimus is given a similar treatment, but from a dishwasher
- Neither of those are as menacing as the T-800
- Trapped on a boat. Or Why I won’t go on a cruise
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- What would we have to pay you to give up coffee for a Month?
- A little trash nostalgia for your bottle opener?
- Zero G Coffee Cup, Actually more of a Tilty Demitasse Sized Tipple
- THIS is a Zero G Coffee Cup
- Utensils are tools when you work on food
- Energy Drinks running out of names, Rage Inferno? I like the bottle though
- This just in, Bad science says alcohol is good for me.
- Fast Food, Not-the-Stig Perry Watkins drives a table at 130 mph
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!
The CaffiNation is available on the TechPodcast Channel on Boxee, and the Roku!
Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune
That cruise video has to be a joke. Don’t they have large items like large cabinets and maybe tables nailed down on ships? I don’t know, never having been on a cruise and after this, just to be safe, probably never going to ever go on a cruise!
Most of the comments on the site seem to agree with you, the only thing I could think was that the tables couldn’t be nailed down because the space doubles as a dance floor. There is absolutely no excuse for not securing items in the hold of the ship however. I also guess that in some cases you only need one thing floating about to knock everything else off its place. Trapped on a boat, no thank you
Thank you for including my poll! It’s definitely gotten some interesting responses.
On a side note, becoming a regular Caffination listener. I listened to it here and there, but now I listen to it on my phone as I make my way too and from the rat race. Nice distraction from all of the traffic.