Spooky Tech and Scarier Reality
So we have a very dense show tonight, a little on the heavy side with privacy concerns and why a program allowing amateur hacking is a good thing in the long run, as well as some utterly and completely silly nonsense. There is also a heavy dose of spooky tech and fun Halloween nonsense to round out the show.
It all depends on what part of geek culture you hail from but I seriously think we have all of our bases covered on today’s show. So sit back and enjoy the ride.
This is my world you’re all just drinking my coffee.
Support the CaffiNation: Poster Style
- What is Firesheep? Why should you care
- Privacy Debate continues, and extends to what you put online. Discretion
- Or a simple chart could help
- Apple will not ship with flash, and Java has been deprecated
- SquareEnix Fan dislikes FF 14 so much he sells 27 million in stock
- Beautiful Ghost Rider / Tron Crossover
- Sears launches a Zombie Shopper Site!
- Muppets gone rouge? or just actual wildlife documented before their domestication
- VHS… Never Forget
- Beware the Jetbike, via Mark
- Photoshop in real life? Only the strong surrvive
- I’ll be at Wordcamp Philly
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- Collection of Espresso Martini recipies
- Spooky Tech: Thinkgeek has a bunch of Geeky Pumpkin Art
- Or you could submit your own carving to DeviantArt
- CaffiNation Reviews Urnex Grindz
- I disagree with the candy hierarchy almost from top to bottom
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!