Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions
A lot of news got snowed under by the mountain of savings that happened this past week. We shuffle through the marketing fluff to find you the best in bad jokes and the worst in horrible puns. We find some fun additions to our favorite software bundles, we discuss the burning of books, the navigational tactics of the vikings and the food addictions of mustache aficionados world wide.
Did you hear the one about the 2 guys who walked into a bar? Third one ducked! You need to listen to this show, the jokes are bad the news is fun and the vocabulary is off the chart!
- Geeky This Week
- Consumerism… fatigue… Cyber this!
- Google Locks it down
- HumbleBundle updated to include Dungeons of Dredmore. Roguelike Games FTW!
- Giant Triforce in the snow
- Sunstones might not be all magic and mystery after all. Viking Crystals FTW
- Google Earth Images as carpets?
- 8 bit gaming wreath
- Tiny printer corners the market on cute paper jams
- Tetris Scarf?
- Zombie Family?
- Super Mario… Accordion style
- Yoda LED Lightsaber tree topper!
- Toadworts guide to powerups!
- Its ok People the ginger Seal is doing OK
- Fahrenheit 451 goes digital…
- Mirror Mirror made of wood, please tell me tell me if i should
- Support the CaffiNation, Posters, Artwork, Ect
- I know it’s shocking but apparently Starbucks Xmas Blend… might be over roasted. Good review
- Clever Coffee Dripper? Looks mighty spiffy
- I know they are funny but someone needs to tell me why. Moustache Lollipops?
- Coffee Gear Roundup!
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production