Trimming the Fat, Cooking with Gas
Tonight’s show is again a speedy delivery, and we’re not talking about Mr McFeely here we are rocking things out at light speed. because frankly a shorter show with more focused awesomeness is just that much better for everyone involved.
We have the goods on inhale-able caffeine, here’s a hint people are stupid. We also touch on the new games coming out, some we are excited for others not so much. The proper temperature for coffee water? Sip some tea, slam some coffee and takes some names.
We hit you up with concentrated doses of Zombies, Philosophy, Literature, Movie Quotes, Coffee, tea and Punnery. It’s all here. Trust us.
CaffiNation Live! 9:30 Eastern Time live.caffination.com Fun and People!
- Geeky This Week
- New games on the Horizon Borderlands 2 gets a release Date, Brings the Wub Wub
- Humble Bundle mojam was awesome Hopefully you got in on the fun.
- Death Star Economics
- Star Trek’s Response “The economics of the future is somewhat different. You see, money doesn’t exist in the 24th century… The acquisition of wealth is no longer the driving force in our lives. We work to better ourselves and the rest of Humanity.~Picard
- Lasers on planes sent to the boneyard…
- Viva Java… So Awesome.
- Inhale your caffeine. Raise your hand if this sounded stupid to begin with, oh Wait…
- Blender on an alarm clock? yes please
- Boil your water, but not too much
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production