Leap year, Leap Show… get it?
Tonight’s show is a quick stop, literally I have a few stories to share and then I have to be off… So don’t get too comfortable you hear? It’s leap day, it isn’t too often we get an extra day so I have to make the most out of it. Lots of chores, and a few small jobs to complete.
CaffiNation Live! 9:30 Eastern Time live.caffination.com Fun and People!
- Geeky This Week
- A show… With Ze Frank, the league of awesomeness returns!
- From MOM ! Leap year Facts: February 30th… all sorts of funky
- From MOM ! So Funky it had to be true. Monopoly Used by POW’s to break out in WWII
- Ok so we might not have laser tipped planes. But Railguns… are REAL, and powerful
- Rejected Star Wars Toys…
- I need an 8 bit lamp
- James Hance, beautiful work, and fantastic feelings
- Is silent tonight… Crickets I tell you nothing but crickets!
- Sweet Potato tots? Holy mother of fancy!
- Fire breathing Peppers
- How do you take your tea, coffee? Why choose black.
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production