Just sit right back you’ll hear a tale. A tale of a fateful trip, down memory lane and internet fame to a dulcet-toned quest. We have right here upon this show some wonderful geeky news, about ancestral blues and kiddie cartoons and other delightful quips. We bounce around the internet like a frantic caffeine drip, skittering, tickling in your ears as a humming buzzy bee. I’d like to stop this rhyming song but I’m afraid it’s gone too far, to stop right now would be a crime and we can afford to do no time, so you’ll have to endure.
That really got away from me there. A new paragraph can solve all sorts of things. I hope this episode finds you all well and truly caffeinated. May the quick paced news and information jammed into this show give you a bit of information, and a chuckle or two on its way.
If you would like to support the show consider clicking on our Amazon link for your Prime Day Fix!
- Geek Life: When to Dad and When to Geek
- Fortnight Season 5: Real world locations and history mixing
- Humans may not have evolved from a single origin.
- We are in trouble, Iced coffee can’t save us
- Change your passwords… even on your routers… please
- No planes for this snake, the TSA has an awesome Instagram feed
- Anti Phone signs are being tested in the UK
- Google Pay, a nifty app is getting an upgrade
- Guerrilla Artist throws Banksy some Bansky level shade
- Amazing N64 Level Mario modded goodness
- Star Wars Fun!
- The Surface Go!
- Whale this looks beautiful
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Color changing Coke Cans?
- CLever way to make Iced Coffee
- ‘Healthy’ cheeseburger poptarts
- New Oreo Flavors
- Straw alternatives, Starbucks among others moving away
- Will today be a good day? A Coffee Barometer
- A nerf bazooka, that takes Nerf or Nothing one bridge too far
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Subscribe via | RSS |