Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Spent a decent amount of time under the hood of the website trying to get all the bits and bobs working correctly. Please continue to let me know if everything is working correctly or not.On today’s show, you will find a lot of science news, from new species in the news to invasive species rundowns. SCIENCE!!! We also go over some of the more interesting facts and figures of the day.
iTunes is now live! So that is a plus, as well as Google Podcasts working swimmingly. We are also starting to accept donations now, officially to help defray the costs of running the show. Anything helps. I’m also looking into starting a Patreon account too, not sure if that would be a better way to go, keeping this podcast free but allowing some people to support if they were able to. We also figured out the Mailing list issues that were plaguing us, turns out the old account is no more. So if you would like to receive email updates please feel free to sign up
Either way with so much going on under the hood it’s hard to stay on top of everything so I really appreciate when people take the time to send in stories or news they find interesting or what to share. We love the support of our listeners, both old and new. Each one of you is a golden light of justice in a dark an ignorant world.
If you would like to support the show consider clicking on our Amazon link for your Prime Fix!
- Geek Life:
- Prepping for Travel
- Sorting out sponsors, a curious mix
- One of my favorite podcasts, everything from Ghosts to Ancient Temples.
- AMC: A List? Is it worth the price?
- Google Fined 5 Billion dollars… Whoa, that is a lot of Oreos.
- Massive collection of Tolkien Artifacts on display at Oxford
- A lot of species being found, and mixed around
- Invasive species of tick discovered in New Jersey
- New venomous snake found… yep, it’s in Austrailia
- 5 new species of snake that love themselves some snails
- Nasty invasive species of fish, and some surprises on the list
- New shark found and named after a pioneering marine biologist
- But really which one is the biggest threat to us?
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Coffee Doodle Haute Coffee Guard ye well, your place in line
- Cockroach Bread? Nope… Nope nope nope nope nope… NOPE
- Whats in a name. Almond milk isn’t milk, so say the FDA
- Hold the Ban, Straws have their place
- Tiny professional mixer starting at only 99 bucks? What do I need this computer for?
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Phone: 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS |