Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On tonight’s episode we talk about the joys of food mixed with alcohol, we dive into some real good old fashioned nostalgia, and discuss comics and representation a bit specifically surrounding costumes for Halloween. New and exciting stuff is happening, this is a fun time of the year.
If the cooler weather has already hit your area I envy you. We have had a couple days here and there but mostly we are stuck with dank dirty and sticky days. Non stop air conditioning bills and comfort food recipes being shared on social media don’t seem to speed the seasons along.
Support the Show!
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions Design that Fits: Need a new website or a logo? Let us create something beautiful for you.
Our show is hosted by Interserver. If you’re looking for great hosting at affordable prices they fit the bill.
- Geek Life: Take a breath
- Fun little watch: Batman Ninja
- Netflix announces new Live Action Last Airbender
- Representation matters! Shuri, Ms Marvel, Black Panther and so many more available now!
- PS1 CLassic Available December 3
- Fortnight Monopoly!
- Like Avengers? Hows about ALL of the comics? Hope you saved up.
- Angry Birds AR game?
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Premium Cereal brands? Do we really need these?
- Natural color infused into a bright blue salad dressing?
- Beer Jelly, for your beer filled belly! Looking mighty tasty
- Beer pickles? Whiskey pickles? Trying to wrap my head around all of these options
- Bloody Mary Marinara, because why not
- Food bank item checklist as we get into the colder months
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Phone: 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS |
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions Design that Fits: