Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Back with more candy, more nonsense and plenty of fun for yet another episode blending the two worlds of of tasty treats and geeky things.
On tonight’s episode; people who build chocolate houses shouldn’t have fireplaces, is there such a thing as too unhealthy.
Tonight is another Co-hosted jam with my lovely mini partner in crime Amber .
Support the Show!
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions Design that Fits: Need a new website or a logo? Let us create something beautiful for you.
Our show is hosted by Interserver. If you’re looking for great hosting at affordable prices they fit the bill.
- My favorite coping mechanisms are, Bhuddify for meditation, and drawing for relaxation
- Geek Life: Inktober, Back on track with more creative fun
- Lady calls the cops on three whales… because people are silly
- Technology no longer surprises, So here is the Pixel 3 and all its friends
- Cool new features coming to older phones soon
- Tech for Hair care, at a steep price
- Adobe launches Adobe Rush for the Youtube target audience
- Halloween Pumpkins aplenty!
- The rich will soon be able to be on a whole different level from the rest of us. Space Flights coming soon
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Dunkin Donuts with a seasonal Sugar Rush
- The Spice Must Flow!
- Homemade pumpkin spice
- Leftover Pie Dough? Time for Pumpkin spice fries
- All the PSL flavored bits at Whole foods
- Pumpkin Spice Cottage Cheese?
- Ice cream cone ends!
- Coke dips a toe into cold brewed coffee with Far Coast Coffee
- Waffle towers for days
- Popeyes goes all in with Fried Oreos
- A Tasty treat, to stay in
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Phone: 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS |
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions Design that Fits: