This started out as a very different show. And then a Legend passed away. Stan “The Man” Lee, co-father of the Marvel universe died at the age of 95 this past Monday. I tried to do honor to the man in a quick sketch. To be honest, though no single tribute could ever live up to the man. So what else can you do after taking a show or two off for Halloween? I thought to read a poem or two, but in the end, I decided to spend the night with family. Now we get back to the business of only the best in Caffeinated bits and bobs, Geeky culture and fantastic news stories. Tonight’s show might be a little lean, and frankly, I have been fighting the latest version of WordPress for a bit.
Support the Show!
If you would like to support the show, consider clicking on our Amazon links for your shopping fix!
Our show is hosted by Interserver. If you’re looking for great hosting at affordable prices they fit the bill.
- Geek Life:
- Facebook and AR, what could go wrong
- Electric Harley? But what will it sound like?
- When marketing gets weird, you look at Grinch Genes
- Sonic had an amazing history, before reality set in
- YouTube on the switch
- Hacking and social engineering, real-world consequences for a couple of 12 year-olds
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Coffee painting for fun!
- Coffee and a minimum buying age?
- Hot or cold coffee? Which is better for you?
- A really pumpkin beverage
- Coffee Cheese?
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Subscribe via | RSS |
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions Design that Fits: