Tonights show is all about leftovers. The good food for thought that has been kept safe and sound for an extra week. Doing the show on wednesdays sometimes interferes with real life, or real life gets in the way of the show. This time we had a major backlog in the house, and that spilled over into content backlog for the show. Thank you to everyone who has been sending me news and stories, please continue to do so!!!
Support the Show!
If you would like to support the show, consider clicking on our Amazon links for your shopping fix!
Our show is hosted by Interserver. If you’re looking for great hosting at affordable prices they fit the bill.
- Geek Life:
- Black friday geekery
- Mar has a new lander, InSight. Dropped in for a few selfies after 6 tense minutes.
- You can even follow InSIght on twitter!
- Old Spice developed a new Class for Dungeons and Dragons… called the Gentleman Class
- Google expands their Phone plans to include more phones and iphones! Google Fi
- The Uncanny Valley has a child
- Starbucks is going to be filtering adult content on Public Wifi starting next year
- Crayons carved into Star Wars characters
- Creepy robot Centaurs!
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- 35 Kit-Kat flavours in one box! What a time to be alive
- Roasted Cockatrice
- Chewbacca can coozie
- Harry Shotters Potter themed drinks!
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Subscribe via | RSS |
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions Design that Fits: