Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I chose ‘Tangled Up’ for the title of tonight’s episode because our schedules have been just that. It doesn’t mean the show has to stop though! The way our schedule has been going I would count on a new episode every other week for right now. We will work back up to full steam once the ground thaws out a bit.
On tonight’s show we discuss Dark Roasted coffee, endangered coffee and the wonders of deep space. But we have yet to find deep space coffee.
Support the Show!
If you would like to support the show, consider clicking on our Amazon links for your shopping fix!
Our show is hosted by Interserver. If you’re looking for great hosting at affordable prices they fit the bill.
- Geek Life:
- Geeky this week
- China grows a plant on the moon! And it’s already dead
- Github is now free for us small
- Google to buy Fossil’s tech division
- Nasa finds a deep space object and promptly has a cow
- Hellboy April 12… Oh Yeah
- Long read: Your cell phone can locate you
- Facebook wacks a lot of R
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Shame on Applebees and all of us
- Wild coffee is now on the endangered species list
- Girl Scout cookie
- Insert immortality jokes. Dark roast coffee & DNA protection
- Stop your day and watch this beautiful short animation
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS |
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions Design that Fits: