Today’s show was the first guest recording in the Lair. The mother’s day show was the first co-hosted show ever. I have awesome parents
Father’s day Mayhem with Paul and Scott
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
I’d Like to thank and welcome my Father to the show, the first programmer I ever knew and one of the primary reasons I’m as curious about the world around me that I am. today’s show we cover a couple new territories and makes some jokes along the way. There are a ton of great stories that show up in between the hyperlink so i hope you enjoy.
We cover ground from Beer to BBQ, for Babies to bombs and everything in between. My Father and I have a similar sense of humor and this show worked really well as a whole I’m exceedingly happy as to how it worked. Hopefully you’ll enjoy it as well.
I’m getting the cohost bug i might start inviting people to share the Caffination with me. Its turned out to be fun so far what do you think?
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- CaffiNation Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- This candle is the bomb
- A little throwback for my dad. Commodore 64 twitter client
- Pill alarm
- Cyclops baby ride? Children are only afraid of what you let them be
- Baby cloths tell you of fever
- Bladed nursery furniture
- Regular medieval furniture
- Man den alert, Sofa-Billards
- Deathtrap of a chair
- Play No hands Mario. Via theremin
- make a coil gun in woodshop
- Tactical grade flashlight
Food & Caffeinated Bits
- What would a father’s day be without a Steampunk Grill
- Perhaps a grill more traditional yet innovative, and overpriced
- Sword b que
- Craftsman grill tools
- Ninja Spices, does this count as hidden salt?
- Perhaps a little more frugal with Microwave potato chips?
- Concept or not take out the trash
- Discussing some coffee recommendations for Father’s Day…
- Coffee Bar at a wedding? lets make things more complicated… and expensive
- How to simple coffee illustrations for a home barista
Rundown Tasting: Prelude to a review
- Flying Fish Imperial Espresso Porter
- It would be nice to compare the three olives espresso vodka… but alas we can’t find it anywhere locally
- Pinnacle Le Double Espresso Vodka
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!