Today’s Show is being produced under the influence of a good deal of caffeine
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
Huge thanks to my co-host from the last episode, it turns out that was one of the better received episodes I’ve had in quite a while. Today;s show is jam packed with great stuff from front to back. We have a ton of retro content, both old and new, old made new, new working with old. Sound like gibberish? I promise it will all make some sense after the show. We’ll be heading back into the realm of 8 bit games, dealing with new ways of enjoying them, honoring them and playing with the characters from them.
But the show is more than just a collections of memories made current. Its also all about the cool things happening right now, enjoy the Bacon, and feast on the hubris.
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- CaffiNation Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- Its sad when the rich ignore history, Jobs to bulldoze house
- LED starship Enterprise
- Lady who named the 9th planet passes
- Do you know the Code?
- Just plain awesome, glass pool table
- What will the future find? Fossil controllers? Prehistoric obsolescence
- Retro is the new gadget
- Magician closet
- Google ups the ante
- Square shuts down fan effort. hows about hiring them?
- Breakthrough in E-ink brings color to the ebook world
- Zombie Ants, Thanks Paul
- A little old a little new, and a little heavy. How do you study
- A geeky bride? LED’s
- Patent the Cone of silence, can you say prior art
- Gruesome 8bit fatalities
- Patterns of Roomba, beauty in the chaos, a pattern emerges
- Patterns from a Roomba, have them draw for you
- Tennis Ball Chair
- Steam dragon is awesome
- Zelda in Stained glass
- Respect the turtle. Logo for life
- Stronger play in progress to tax Caffeine… sigh
- Enough already, Bacon is good but seriously stop people, Thanks MAS
- All sinks should do this
- Now more affordable. Whiskey Stones
- Clean your office fridge
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!