I was the guest host for this weeks edition of TechPodcast Weekly today. I decided to cover a bunch of coffee questions that I get asked frequently. Check below for an idea of what went down, and follow the link to the show notes to enjoy the show in all of its majesty
- Summer of Podcast Contest : Podcast Carnival Tonight @ 7pm Central
- Or check back after the fact to see who won!
- Podcamp Philly @ Temple University October 3,4th
- What is Cruft?
- Geek vs Nerd, Why we’re all geeks at heart. I’m just a coffee geek
Today’s Coffee: Home Roasted Colombian: Watch it being made!
- Plea for a collaborative coffee effort
- Bean Storage
- Grinding, conical burr vs blade, why it matters
- Store grinder
- Cleaning your grinder
- Fair Trade? What does that mean
- Shade Grown?
- Roasting your own, a bit loud but informative
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!