Today’s Show: Pokey Stick, usb drives, lego art, techcrunch, google, gloves, and boy scouts
Not only is today the day that just wouldn’t end but this sickness has me gripped up and is looking for lunch money. For the 3rd show in a row i am forced to apologize up front on how i sound, because if you heard how I sound inside my own head you’d understand.
But with all that aside this week has proven to be quite fertile grounds for news and cruft in general. We cover some of the more heady topics floating about on the internet, discuss the Challenger disaster and give a quick review of the coffee media stories from the past year. We also get into some of the ways Google is changing their services and offering new features.
All in all sickness aside i have a great feeling about this show and I hope you can say the same after listening.
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer,
Enjoy the Episode!
- New Store now open, CaffiNation Outpost
- Back Channel Content, All the Cruft that’s fit to Share
- This episode brought to you by the pokey stick!
- A sad day 21 years later, The Challenger
- Respect and personal space need looking into
- What is love?
- Google Gmail… Offline access
- Google wants you to know if your ISP is into funny business
- lock down your data
- Worst jacket of all time? or the best
- First a Mug, Now a calendar
- Ruler and so much more At your finger tips
- Department of defense , mp3 nightmare
- Lego pixel project
- Massive tonnage of lego
- pimp your ride with lego valve stem covers
- Crummy roomba like robot
Consumable & Caffeinated Cruft
- How is Instant coffee Made?
- Caution hot plate!
- Coffee keeps you sharp
- Boy scout coffee drive back
- 2008 a year in coffee review, media wise
- CaffiNation Article included in this E-book Greening IT
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People