Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Been a fun week of running between family functions. But the spice must flow
How do you manage your time when the family comes calling? I try my best to make everyone happy, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. The same goes for podcasts. Sometimes I have all the time in the world to find unbelievable and awesome content. other times when things get crazy in work / and at home I rely on the winds of the internet to bring the awesome to me. This is one such show.
I know I say things are usually crazy in work, and they are. But we ratchet stuff up several octaves this time every year. So I hunker down, do what I can to make everyone happy. And try my best not to take any issues home with me. Stress is a contagious thing, and feeling the level of stress in the students around finals always leads to anxious moments. Still haven’t been able to shake the cold but at least Batman is gone and my voice is 90% back.
What to Expect for today’s show. Today we have a quick rundown of the things that popped up this past week. A good deal of food related stuff came out in association with Easter, we had one passover story but mysteriously the story was taken down before our article was written. We hit up Peeps, Easter, Robots, PSN, and venture into the world disgusting food ideas
Sponsor: GoToMeeting makes it easy to collaborate online with anyone anywhere. Try it out for Free
- AVOS, buys a Tasty Snack. in Delicious
- PSN is in big Trouble, bigger than we know?
- Dog Fighting App, publicity or silence, how should people have handled it.
- Robots decorating eggs? Whats next a gift wrapping chimney climber bot?
- Book Review The Book of Audacity
- Skulls carved out of pure money… Talent, skill and a boatload of time/money
- Parent’s everywhere looking for real MjÃƒ¶llnir. by the by why is it renamed as a toy?
- You Shall Not Pass
- I’m playing the game, review due out soon, but Portal 2 also has Sneakers now? What no springy leg things?
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Mr Tea… Pot
- NES Lunchbox
- What Should you Drink? I say Beer. Actually if the question can’t be answered with Beer of coffee why are we talking?
- Disgusting Food number 1 Peppza
- Disgusting Food number 2 Twinkie pizza
- Cute and tasty
- For the Peep Loving Sickos of the world. Peep sushi…
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
From the Chief Bean @ The CaffiNation Podcast
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production