Today’s Show: Cooking, Coffee, Green, Legos, Zombies, and Junk
Sponsored by GoToMeeting,
Online Meetings Made Easy
Try it FREE for 30 days!
Also Try GoDaddy Code Blu84 for 10% off
The body knows its limits and very recently my own body took control and pushed me into sleep rather than productivity. The result is an episode which had a bit longer on the vine, a bit more time to ripen. Its spicy, its a bit sweeter and we hope its worth the wait. Enjoy
- NJ catches the wind, wave
- Solar Powered TV?
- Pocket Light, some assembly required
- Its your money, DARPA goes for the gold with an Underwater airplane
- I just don’t understand what winning entails. Rubics cube point oh
- Now this is a JukeBox
- Change the Angle of the Game, Is Round Pool, dirty pool?
- I just don’t get fashion, not even when they use video games
- Not just for sausages anymore. Vienna builds Tallest Lego Tower
- Lego Zombie Apocalypse
- Zombie Planes, are not a good idea… Psst Skynet
- Trash and Sewage
- Bookshelf gone wrong
- Automaton in Philly. At the Franklin Institute
Caffeine & Food Section
- Vancouver considers greening up coffee
- Joffreys, trying again with 2.0, Its in the house I just need to try it
- Coffee Burger Considered
- Coffee Burger Recipe
- Jalapenos are ripening!
- The Food Network the laziest recipe for junk ever
- Phone Me: 215-240-1319 :: Email Me @ CaffiNation@gmail.com
- Skype Me thecaffination :: Full Contact Details
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People