Podcamp Philly Approaches, Lego designing lights, Jedi Bath Robes, Robot dogs that learn, MRIs, Wine, Coffee and Tea. Listen In
What say you to the new sound?
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
Things have been better in the CaffiNation Lair, lots of stuff happening on the personal end, but nothing stops the news. We have a ton of great content literally busting at the seems for this show. I had to actually cut 4 recorded segments out of the show to get it down to 35 minutes. I find anything longer and we seem to loose people.
This episode is called the winding road because i feel that throughout the episode we traveled a great deal across the geek culture landscape from lego lights to celestial bodies, we hit all the high points of the net neutrality cat fight between google and the large carriers as well as touch on some of the great bits of minutia to surface of late. Sit back and enjoy the show!
Registration for Podcamp Philly Continues. We’re really excited to bring the event back to Temple University on October 3rd and 4th. Hopefully I’ll see you there! Are you wondering why you should go to a Podcamp?
Enjoy the show!
News in brief
- Podcamp Philly October 3rd and 4th @ Temple University
- Light Design by Lego
- Jedi Bath Robes, these aren’t the bathers you’re looking for
- Egads! Geek Black hole, star wars, lego, usb drives
- Freaky New Ghostshark Off California Coast
- Backlit, Clock
- How MRI’s Should be shown
- Little Dog, the Robot
- Fungus, breeds beautiful music
- Pandora, how to do an Internet Music Company right
- Water found on the moon
- AT&T calls Google a hypocrite on Net neutrality
- Creepy eye sees things that aren’t there and has you attack them…
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Blood, the energy Drink… sigh
- Coffee and your personality
- Decantus Wine Aerator
- Toast Tattoo
- Green Coffee, Vs Green tea, Misconception
- Tugo Cup holder
- SMUG Coffee knows your favorite beverages and so much more
- A little common sense to quell the media frenzy
- Geek So good you can eat it
Want to contribute?
Feel free to send in any recipes, reviews or like minded articles and I’ll gladly post it with a link back to your lair!
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!