You know… I’m disappointed in the geeks
Believe it or not today was my monday and it felt like it. The whole fam, save for me, went down for the count starting last friday. So we’ve been doing shots of lysol, and rubbing alcohol around these parts.
Great Conversation leads to fantastic stories and information. A wonderfully full episode. Brimming over with awesome and topped with humor and rampaging cats.
I’m focusing on putting more content on the blog as a whole, updates daily and one off fun news and design stories all week long. Its like a to go portion of my special brand of crazy. However for the random bits of detris and the slightly off color remarks caffination.tumblr.com will still hold sway.
CaffiNation Live on Wednesday Nights at 11pm Eastern
Sponsor: GotoMeeting Hold your meetings online for just $49/mo.
Try GoToMeeting FREE for 30 days
- TDIT: Gutenberg’s Legacy. Project Gutenberg
- Edison would be proud, Replica Gramophone
- Lego Wallet?
- Lego Rubic’s Cube Solver
- Massive Lego Airbus a380! Touchscreen enabled With Snakes
- From Awesome, to horrifying, Lego Attack Spider
- Take it with you Simon Says, my best score was 26
- Cell Phone Range extender, get a signal in a CAVE
- Its On! Multitouch comes to Nexus One
- G-Blade. A Butterfly Knife for Shaving. I’d love it!
- AV Geeks Unite, Awesome Connector Shirt
- Bittorent leaks for Lost, but no one bit
- Ship-Wrecked 1925 Bugatti
- JooJoo throws a gauntlet
- Data Permanence is a problem, Heiroglyphs beat Hardrives
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Pizza Plotter? where do i sign up?
- Coffee Not Linked to tinnitus
- Ethiopian Coffee Sorting Video
- Coffee Taste tests of major brands surprise no one in coffee community
- Coffee Analytics. Interesting Idea
- Caffeinated Chaw? ummm…. yuk
What you may have missed this week
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!