Updated Stories, fantastic reviews and a well caffeinated evening
To say that I’m surprised would be an understatement. I honestly left the live show for dead over a year ago thinking that no one would ever come to watch a taping of my podcast let alone develope into any sort of community. Now i have people looking specifically for this, I’m both humbled that people enjoy it so much and pretty enthused about where we could go. I’m not quite stoked yet, i don’t think i’ve ever been stoked.
Tonight’s Show we talk about giant LEGO robots, massive man made machines and ghostbusters on the wii. We touch on location based problems with Google buzz and tap into the latest in serious real world problems facing the tech of today. But nothing too serious wouldn’t want anyone to learn anything too quickly now would we?
Random bits of detris and the slightly off color remarks caffination.tumblr.com
CaffiNation Live on Wednesday Nights at 11pm Eastern
Sponsor: GotoMeeting Hold your meetings online for just $49/mo. Try GoToMeeting FREE for 30 days
- Youtube Decision Italian justice
- Finish your google profile yet? Here is mine
- G Profile is one thing WPI is where it’s at
- Update on Lovely school webcam incident, Hubris
- Edit images online via flash, html5 version anytime soon?
- The Blues and Jazz had a baby and named it rock and roll. then they adopted metal
- Dedicated Paint art project, thanks Mom
- George Lucas needed the money. Humidity is bad for computers… just saying
- Walmart buys Vudu
- Walmart protects the children
- Automatic dominos!
- Congrats James and Cathy! Jimmy you now need this
- Superman sells out for 1 million dollars
- Don’t cross the streams or some awesome could leak out. Wii Proton pack
- Massive Post Apocalyptic lego, its like a lego bagger 288
- 2k for a Star Destroyer christening plate? Storm Trooper Plank Owner?
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- CaffiNation Reviews Village Tea Company Cherry Rooibos
- thats roy bos
- Build a better kettle?
- Rad cup, radiator cup
- Touch of summer, watermelon carving, thanks MAS
- Coffee Give away
So its going to snow again, philly averages 20 inches a year we have had 65, the last snow just finally started disappearing and tonight we try to add some more ice to the fire, what a crazy year this has been. Chances and forecasts are looking for 5 – 18 inches in my area depending on your impending doom cast…
A wonderful live show was interrupted by a kid-let waking in the middle of the show, and a house in disarray. Things got back on track but only after a hunt through the bowels of a spare parts box found the mystic universal power adapter. All hail the universal adapter. Its been a long night so please excuse the crazies, unless you enjoy them then enjoy away.