All The Craic and none of the problems
So a belated Happy St Patty’s Day to all of you who either are, wish to be, or are willing to pretend for a day to Be Irish. Its been a fun day so far with lots of good Craic to follow the tons of cruft we usually do. Now For Truely good Craic you need to see a CraicHead, Jimmy CraicHeadTV would be the place to get it. I borrowed the title from Jimmy for this show, You should check out the original, He’s a Philly based video blogger who loves dogs, sailing and of course good craic.
All craics aside, today’s show is full of crazy awesome tech, and slowed by a crazy twitter / internet outage. So the live show might end up not being live at all. Technology goofs aside you’re going to learn about Zelda triforce Rugs, amazing beer steins, Mario in art. In short a few of my favorite things.
Random bits of cruft caffination.tumblr.com
CaffiNation Live on Wednesday Nights at 11pm Eastern
- Adopt A Newb, The Project Begins
- NYT weighs in on Geolocation and gives an interesting rundown
- Windows Mobile 7 details emerge
- Picture upload dilemma solved?
- Care to throw down a little Roshambo with a computer?
- Know your SciFi. Period Table helps you study
- Triforce Rug, For Steve
- Lamenting Mario in Art
- Messaging from beyond at 1000 words or less
- Left Handed Mouse, for my Dad
- Doodle track is AWESOME
- Build a Better Needle
- 90 percent less water in a washing machine
- Rubics Cube for the blind
- Scary thought of the day, Humans used to transmit high speed data.
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Facts about one of my Favorite beers. Guinness
- CoffeeNate rocks out a good video on how to decode coffee lables
- Stein of Science!
- Death Star Watermelon!
- Black Blood of the Earth
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
This Show Proudly Hosted at 1and1