Cheesesteaks, Legos and Coffee oh MY
Tonight’s show felt good to get under my belt, it was started on time, the live show went off without a hitch, and the news and content seemed to flow. Overall I’d say this is a great episode to build on. Now Next sunday I go for two in a row. With all the trouble getting started and good content out the door I’m taking a step back and just focusing on stories I know we can both enjoy and content i can be proud of. If that means I miss a show or two then it will have to do.
Tonight we talk about legos star wars, star trek, coffee concepts, starbucks flavors, and sketching for fun. We cover topics both popular and niche, work in a couple bad jokes and puns along the way. Join us for the fun.
I wanted to put the call out for anyone who wanted to get their feet wet with blogging, try a guest post every once in a while I’m looking at ways to make the blog and podcast better.
PODCAST MADNESS Has Begun!
Listen closely for this weeks Code word… Then Head over to Enter
Sponsor: Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
Sponsor: Godaddy Code pod84 10% off hosting, Blu84 for 10% off ANY order!
Live show! Every Wednesday, 11pm Eastern Daylight Time Live.CaffiNation.com
- Philly Murals get the podcast treatment, neat!
- Where to watch the World Cup Online, in case you haven’t figured it out
- Learn the language when you travel, but this shirt would help too
- Ahhh the Vuvuzela, some hate it, others love it. Here is how to eliminate it
- Just an FYI, Team Nicknames are in vogue
- Via Norbert a Little Lego Salt in the UK’s Wound
- A little Swing Music?
- Stop motion Paper Mario rocks
- Rock out with your koopa
- Funky Moleskin Kindle Cover
- Tools for Sketching from a great source, Mike Rohde
- Via MAS, a sketched lecture, visual learning at its highest form
- Sketching Podcamp Philly!
- Mona Lisa Star trek art… why not
- And now for a Lego Buffet table
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- Starbucks Wifi Backlash
- Foursquare backlash as well, Social Media isn’t being kind
- Helpful kitchen graphic
- Mac style coffee? Concept art strikes close to home
- Insert joke about only being able to use 1 type of bean, purified water and you couldn’t add milk… yet you strangely enjoyed it anyway
- Flavored Coffee done right!
- Iced Toddy, Kahlua FTW
- Hot Chocolate Concept brings the yum
- FYI for Fathers Day!
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!
The CaffiNation is available on the TechPodcast Channel on Boxee, and the Roku!