So much fun I had to check myself, lest I Wreck Myself
Sorry for the delay!
So this past week started off good, but definitely ended on a crazy note. Baby still isn’t sleeping, Things are running amok in work and beyond. And if you hadn’t noticed the site was down due a random software glitch at times this past week. But all of that aside it is fun to be here today. I have a ton of fun links to share with you so stop by to see what is happening.
Today we discuss everything from Apples, to Apple, Coffee to Hobbies, and Why the Math defeated the germans. We also return to a security discussion from before as well as a couple of other fun tidbits along the way.
This is my world you’re all just drinking my coffee.
Back to Live Shows. Wednesday Nights at 11pm Eastern
Support the CaffiNation Poster Style
- Not a fan of Paper Directories? How to Opt out of Yellow papers
- Apple Running out of Big cats
- Complete history of Unix, via 30 foot PDF
- Security Update: The Enemy Knows the System
- Hobbiest or Madman, White Lake Formula One, Slot Car Paradise
- Thats 146 feet of custom track, and insane levels of detail
- Apple throws down on people making stuff useful
- This is how you treat Fans, Duke 3d Fan game is now Officially licensed!
- Math defeated the Germans… It figures
- Temple’s Computer Recycling Center does Signage up Right
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- Cupcake Cannon Ripoff? You decide
- I have no source but this superhero cake is awesome
- Starbucks… is coming for beer, and wine. RUN
- Latte Art wanderings
- 3 Tips for Coffee, Plus I add in some suggestions
- What does an Apple Taste Like? Lessons not to forget concerning coffee
- Daily Shot of Coffee, Supermarket Adventure!
- My Coffee Confession
- Instant Coffee In a bendy straw.
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated! & GO PHILS!