Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Suspension of cloudy particles… Walking through each morning in a haze
This week has been a post turkey day haze. Who would think with the offices being closed you could still come back to work piled up? Lots of stuff to do in work, a couple of fun projects and progress. But overall a week of waiting so far. Well waiting and killing trees because we are printing up a storm.
On tonight’s episode we deal with photographing nukes, biological systems design, the TSA scanner kerfuffle. Naughty bits and funny t shirts aside this show is a mish mash of only the most entertaining stuff I found online this past week. A bit of holiday spice thrown in to round it all out. I hope you enjoy. No Leftovers here people… this is all fresh roasted.
Sponsor: Visit gotomeeting.com, click the try it free button and use promo code: Podcast.
- Happy Hanukkah to the Jewish Geeks out there. Lego Menorah for you!
- CaffiNation Geeky Toy Giveaway, Be thankful and Get fun stuff!
- Child’s Play Charity, give the gift of game!
- Close enough for government work. Crazy Close to Nuke blasts
- TSA Scanners and underwear, a bit of a better idea than the fig leaf
- Martha gives out some geeky holiday optimization tips
- Genetic engineering and Christmas trees? Kringus?
- Not quite the engineering tree debacle
- Linguistic trickery and place names. I call Shenanigans on lack of PA names
- Giant Ice Optimus Prime
- What makes us tick, and why do computers crash but we don’t
- Glowing Soap… because its funny
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- Not much to report back on but keep your ear to the ground because we have some seriously fun stuff coming down the pike!
- Grilling Meatballs?
- Water quality in detail
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!
Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune
You mentioned that you were lacking sleep and that you might not be as “smooth” on this podcast as you would like to be and you definitely were “bouncing” around a bit with your thoughts. However, as i have ADHD and my thoughts do that naturally, i was able to keep with you and with your ebbs and flows of consciousness, thought, and speech. Well, right up to the “why computers crash and humans don’t”. Then I had to get out of the car as I was home. I need to listen to the rest of it on the way to work tomorrow so we’ll see how that goes.
Loved what I heard and actually understood it too.
TCT Podcast – Out!