This week has been a post turkey day haze. Who would think with the offices being closed you could still come back to work piled up? Lots of stuff to do in work, a couple of fun projects and progress. But overall a week of waiting so far. Well waiting and killing trees because we are printing up a storm.
On tonight’s episode we deal with photographing nukes, biological systems design, the TSA scanner kerfuffle. Naughty bits and funny t shirts aside this show is a mish mash of only the most entertaining stuff I found online this past week. A bit of holiday spice thrown in to round it all out. I hope you enjoy. No Leftovers here people… this is all fresh roasted.
Sponsor: Visit gotomeeting.com, click the try it free button and use promo code: Podcast.
- Happy Hanukkah to the Jewish Geeks out there. Lego Menorah for you!
- CaffiNation Geeky Toy Giveaway, Be thankful and Get fun stuff!
- Child’s Play Charity, give the gift of game!
- Close enough for government work. Crazy Close to Nuke blasts
- TSA Scanners and underwear, a bit of a better idea than the fig leaf
- Martha gives out some geeky holiday optimization tips
- Genetic engineering and Christmas trees? Kringus?
- Not quite the engineering tree debacle
- Linguistic trickery and place names. I call Shenanigans on lack of PA names
- Giant Ice Optimus Prime
- What makes us tick, and why do computers crash but we don’t
- Glowing Soap… because its funny
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- Not much to report back on but keep your ear to the ground because we have some seriously fun stuff coming down the pike!
- Grilling Meatballs?
- Water quality in detail
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!