Where is my Thundersnow?
Beware the wrath of the Snowpocalypse is upon us once more. For the Full on Snow Rant venture to Travelers Mug. Its been a good winter for the white stuff so far, we can only hope it continues, hey i have a young kid, we love the snow in our house!
As said on the last show I was going to be featuring people for the rest of the month who enriched my Digital Life these past 5 years. Today’s people you need to pay attention to are Whitney Hoffman, and Norbert Davis. Both are awesome in ways you can’t even imagine. Listen in the find out exactly how awesome.
Tonight’s show is a wrap of stuff that caught my eye from CES, a run down of stuff you have already heard about, and tons of awesome bits that slipped through the cracks. We have funny comments, witty one liners and other jokes. Non by me, so you’re all safe. Lego, Dino and Roomba Oh My!
CaffiNation Birthday Giveaway Details! Read, email or comment and win!
- The Pleo is back, more expensive, but better?
- Southpark, as D and D alignments…
- Soap Flakes? yes please
- Sweet distraction. Cue the Musical Cactus
- Roomba Pac Man. Strains of Frogger! Next Gauntlet?
- For Jimmy and Bob, Lego iPhone Cases
- Sweet fancy Moses. Geocaching that makes sense!
- Cyberdyne created HAL? Not what you think
- Angry Analog Birds. Build em up and Knock Em DOWN
- How young kids see old tech
- Video Game Evolution, fascinating infographic
- And you know i love me some inforgraphics
- Facebook overload? Yeah I think its getting there
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- National Coffee Break January 20th
- Stunning Pixelcraft Coffee Beverage Chart
- A bit old but Starbucks Unveils the New Logo, a fresh perspective
- Starbucks goes back to Starbucks, Via MAS
- We have a standing moratorium on new mugs, But how do you deal with overflow?
- MMMMM cookie spoon. Soon, the matrix will be right, there is no spoon
Many Thanks for listening,