Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Blocks are for writers, buildings, and parties
I have writers block, not the little kind were you can think of a special fun word for the correct shade of orange but the honest to goodness stare at a blank page and wonder where all the win went. I had so many ideas, and now i swear i hear an echo. but thank goodness for the kindness of friends and contributors. Steve and Tara filled in some great stories for this week when the words were not only not flowing but I think they migrated south. All that aside we have a metric ton of fun and interesting things to talk about today, and some more interesting stuff in the pipeline.
Sponsor: GoToMeeting makes it easy to collaborate online with anyone anywhere. Try it out for Free
What to Expect for today’s show.
- Grammy Awards for video game music
- Tetris Blocks in glass
- Video Game Museum, concept looking for funding
- HP Lovecraft makes Aquaman cool
- District 9
- ABC superheroes I can figure most of them out, can you?
- Nes in an NES Cart, A Game system on a game, recursive fun
- No politics, just design, Mitt Romney’s Logo Looks like Aquafresh Sponsored a Candidate named omney, poor design
- Dali Inspired Design
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Duff Does it up, Cakes for two from Charm City Cakes, Geek Designs included
- The Coffee pot died today
- Lego Water Bottles
- OCD Cutting Board
- Via Dan Combat Coffee, watch for insurgents and language
- Weird coffee news
- Wine Bottle Screws
- Who likes Dr Pepper… like a whole bunch? via MAS
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated! From the Chief Bean @ The CaffiNation Podcast “High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News” Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production