Scratching and Clawing my way through the week
So many things going on, and lots of blog Â activity Â this past week. I have been lucky enough to have been offered the chance to review some pretty interesting stuff, so in case you missed it we discuss them here. A ton of fun news overall to cover. And a new couple of posters available for sale. So now Â store.caffination.com is live!
We also manage to cover a ton of other fun topics from things as crazy as a steampunk iron man to as important as Internet Security and government interference with all things geek. So let’s just call this show… eclectic as per usual.
This is my world you’re all just drinking my coffee.
Back to Live Shows. Wednesday Nights at 11pm Eastern
- NBA2k11 Review, so awesome
- Steampunk Iron Man… Need we say more?
- Quick Photo Trick, 18% gray for the win
- Student finds FBI tracking device on his car, and the FBI wants it back
- Time spirals are fun, its when time spirals out of control that isn’t
- More Moleskine style fun, the watch diary
- Should we let people wiretap the internet? Why this is a horrible idea
- I am a camera person, my wife isn’t so much. This is close to what she usually tells me
- Smell Like a Monster, Sesame Street hits one out of the park
- Marty McFly was not always Michael J Fox!
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- October is Fair Trade Coffee Month
- World’s Biggest Cup of Coffee Coming Soon!
- Wings of Nature Â Almond Raisin Bar tasting
- Wings of Nature Â Espresso Coffee Bar tasting
- Via Chris, this Cake is made of Pies… Â Your mind has been blown
- Coffee Fuel tank, I need this as a widget on my site
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated! & GO PHILS!