No Hand Turkeys were harmed in the making of this show
So the talking heads have declared tonight the biggest party night of the year. I don’t know why that designation has always irked me but even before kids it bothered me. Now it just gives other people and excuse to act stupid. Hows about we call it amateur night and leave it at that?
Tonight I run down a list of things I’m thankful for, as per custom. I also found a load of fun off the wall content to pack into the show. Hopefully this will be enough minutia to get you through a couple of dinners with relatives, a few shopping trips into the angry mob and a venture online into cyber whatever the marketing drones have labeled that day. I’m feeling a little prickly today not sure why.
We touch on the TSA scanner kerfuffle, the naughty bits that need hiding and the wonderful bits the world needs to see. Bits such as a superhero grandmother, a boat made of bacon, a gun for jenga, and a model hobbit home. All awesome little bits of fluff to keep you entertained over the long weekend
Support the CaffiNation: Poster Style
Sponsor: Visit gotomeeting.com, click the try it free button and use promo code: Podcast.
- New Giveaway, Be thankful and Get fun stuff!
- TSA Scanners
- TSA scanners might cause cancer? Seriously what doesn’t
- Anti Naughty bit detection, TSA Scanner tinfoil underpants. Not really a good idea
- Carden? Oh i get it… quite fun!
- 1500 hot wheels on one massive track? Oh this is spiffy
- Sudo… Make me a Sandwich
- All bow down before the jenga pistol
- Grandma is a superhero… nice and awesome
- A hobbit hole.. and that means “model” comfort
- Angry Birds sequel to take the pig point of view. neat concept
- Hatsune Miku, Japanese Virtual Star, and friends the whole concert
- Knights of Star Trek
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- Pumpkin meet coffee
- Coffee Basics, holidays made delicious
- Tea folk have struck back with Cup of Brown Joy Music Video
- Not Quite a proper cup of coffee
- Not even the pilgrims would decline a bacon boat
- bacon pumpkin pie? I’m intrigued, but not that much
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!