Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Since January 20th is the National Coffee Break, and this is a coffee related podcast we are going to dedicate this whole episode to coffee and coffee tech!
I am going to be featuring people for the rest of the month who enriched my Digital Life these past 5 years. Today’s people you need to pay attention to are Michael Allen Smith aka MAS, and Mike Rohde. Both are awesome and caffeinated. Since today’s show is all about coffee and the tech that runs them these two fine gentlemen have been caffeinated inspirations for a good long time now.
Tonight’s show is being dedicated to and hijacked by the coffee industry. Not only did I find a good number of coffee stories to keep things moving but some oldies and goodies came back. mix one part highly caffeinated host, two parts free time and 1 part microphone and you get what we had here today. We have Coffee poems, Coffee Cooking, Coffee Ads, Coffee Songs, Coffee graphics, coffee grinders, Coffee LEGO!
CaffiNation Birthday Giveaway Details! Read, email or comment and win!
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Coffee Sketchnote Poem!
- Coffee Poem
- The Coffee Poem lives beyond me
- New Coffee Tech. Breville’s The Smart Grinder
- So the time has come for Nation Coffee Break day, put down the laptop and step away from the desk.
- Or you could read some collected Coffee News
- Alltop Coffee is also good, but doesn’t have everything.
- Funny happens when Dave Grohl Needs Coffee
- Coffee and Legos
- Lego Coffee machine! Video
- A story and a video about a Lego Coffee helper! 1 lump or 2?
- Lego Coffee stirring, for the lazy and awesome
- Coffee does music. In a big way from early on in this show’s life
- 14 good coffee songs… but they miss the best one
- The Coffee Man! Calvin Owens
- Soul Coughin does a neat take on Frank Sinatra’s Coffee Song
- Coffee Experimentation from a barista smarter than I
- Stolen, lifted, and moved about Coffee for Company
- yes Starbucks has a new size
- Quick rundown on equipment cleaning
- 5 worst coffee gift ideas ever
- Apparently Philly Does Coffee Throwdowns?
- Coffee and Information throwdowns?
- Brilliant Coffee Ad, keeping warm
- Brilliant Coffee Ad, Sleeping
Many Thanks for listening,
Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune
Thank you very much for the mention Paul! Great show…especially when you mention me ;)
Here’s another good coffee-related song, from the musical 70, Girls, 70: Coffee in a Cardboard Cup