If you have a lisp you’ll get the joke, but geeks of the world are pretending to be witty and sending each other texts, messages and carrier pigeons with this very same verbiage. And Also with you, each and every one of you. I hope your week is treating you right, its been a fun ride around these parts per usual. We’re trying to get a couple of fun projects started but time is never a friend. Steve’s back from his mini hiatus for a fun little recording session, the jokes, bad puns and geek speak fly fast a furious (Sorry Vin Diesel couldn’t make it)
What to Expect for today’s show, Well first off there is an over abundance of Star Wars related Content, both new and some of the older, yet no less awesome stuff I found. We hit the Tasty and Geeky side of the force hard moving from Cookies to Cases, Toys to Toast the fun just doesn’t stop. We have Zombie Safe Houses, Real Life Zombie brain cells, and of course the origin of the zombies. The SMURFS?
Sponsor: GoToMeeting makes it easy to collaborate online with anyone anywhere. Try it out for Free
- PSN Still down, Twitter and Facebook hit more people quicker than real news
- AFK? yes please
- Perhaps it was just my brain sleep walking. We’re ALL Zombies now
- Awesome… Awesome Star wars Art from Jimiyo
- Star Wars Western, and Steampunk
- The wonderful thing about TiGr, is Tigr’s a wonderful thing. Bike Lock done right
- I’m guessing Acme bought Aperture. How much would you LOVE to see a cartoon version?
- Steve Jobs enCased in Carbonite
- An iPhone case with some thought to the design
- Robot Plays Catch, Makes Coffee
- History is important
- Visual Wifi Spectrum Light Painting
- Zombie Proof House
- The Black Smurfs, Zombie Prime? patient Zero? Smurf that!
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Bicycle Wine Rack
- Coffee and the Dark Side… so tasty
- Wookie Cookie Win or Fail? Are they even trying?
- More Cookies, Dark side, Rebels you name it
- Dark Side is also Toasty
- You are what you eat and this portion helper is a neat idea
- Does everything need to be caffeinated? Get your popcorn ready
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
From the Chief Bean @ The CaffiNation Podcast
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production