Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions : Direct Link to this episode
Think of Puzzle Piece Productions. the missing piece to your web site!
Wherein we attempt to pull off a show instead of canceling it. Seriously weird week. Catch up with us! I’m tired, and this is Steve, together we almost make a functioning human. Most nights. tonight its all going to rely on Steve, we’re counting on you good buddy.
Tonight’s show is all over the map from leftover jokes to British style we hit all the finer points of geekery and wallow in the more base elements of foodery and foolery. The Jokes are fresh and the rhymes are swinging. A huge apology to anyone with sensitive ears, the quality for this show is far below what we usually produce. We had a feedback issue on one of the open mics. The people responsible have been sacked.
Serious feedback issues. I tried my best to recover the audio after the fact.
- Geeky This Week Mass Effect 3, hold my calls
- When I used to build forts, they wouldn’t kill people a+ for workmanship F- for ethics
- The Brits even protest in style, over style. Mr B the gentleman Rhymer is front and Center
- NES Table, for tabletop gaming… sortof
- Not real, just awesome. Thermosaurus Rex
- Kid’s Superhero Raincoats
- Mario and Luigi earrings
- Tetris using windows. MIT thinks of everything! Hat tip to MAS
- Fun Facts for the week
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Cheeseburger Crust Pizza… awesome?
- Ask Hank!
- All glory to the bean
- Mini furniture
- Aerosmith coffee?
- Laser Cut Sushi!
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production