Wherein we attempt to pull off a show instead of Â canceling Â it. Seriously weird week. Catch up with us! I’m tired, and this is Steve, together we almost make a functioning human. Most nights. tonight its all going to rely on Steve, we’re counting on you good buddy.
Tonight’s show is all over the map from leftover jokes to Â British Â style we hit all the finer points of geekery and wallow in the more base elements of foodery and foolery. The Jokes are fresh and the rhymes are swinging. A huge apology to anyone with Â sensitive Â ears, the quality for this show is far below what we usually produce. We had a feedback issue on one of the open mics. The people responsible have been sacked.
Serious feedback issues. I tried my best to recover the audio after the fact.
- Geeky This Week Mass Effect 3, hold my calls
- When I used to build forts, they wouldn’t kill people Â a+ for workmanship F- for ethics
- The Brits even protest in style, over style. Mr B the gentleman Rhymer is front and Center
- NES Table, for tabletop gaming… sortof
- Not real, just awesome. Thermosaurus Rex
- Kid’s Superhero Raincoats
- Mario and Luigi Â earrings
- Tetris using windows. MIT thinks of everything! Hat tip to MAS
Steve’s World! Â
- Fun Facts for the week
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Cheeseburger Crust Pizza… awesome?
- Ask Hank!
- All glory to the bean
- Mini furniture
- Aerosmith coffee?
- Laser Cut Sushi!
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production