Into every lair a little rain must seep
So this past week started out meekly enough but unfortunately mother nature doesn’t seem to like a steady state. We were forced to uproot and begin renovations on the CaffiNation Lair due to a wonderful mini flood. Nothing was lost except a good deal of time, with more to follow.
We did however managed to cobble together a wonderfully full show complete with Steampunk goodies, USB gadgets, and Caffeinated Detris. It will take more than a little flood to stop the flow of awesome content to you.
We run back over a couple of different posts from the last week give a bit of commentary as per usual and move throughout bits of fun and awesome that have graced the internet these past few days.
Live Show on Wednesday Nights at 11pm Eastern, except tonight
- Looking back
- No more sand in your tent!
- Not quite e gold but facebook going to start digital currency
- Steampunk extravaganza
- 8 bit belt, pretty spiffy
- India hoping to weaponize a chili pepper
- Biodegradeable bone screw, just sounds awesome
- I ain’t afraid of no flat! Slime Tires
- Steampunk Stormtroooper gear?
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- Assault with a deadly Espresso
- Starbucks Doubleshot Light Review
- Hug a Mug
- Flow City Coaster, Canyons of Awesome
- You Might be a Coffee Snob if
- Fair thee well Coffee Hero, ineedcoffee to pick up the slack
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!