Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Into every lair a little rain must seep, Still working on the lair
With the awesome content I’ve been locating and pushing up onto the site I figured including that in the show balanced the act between people who just read the site and people who also listen. By listening you get a more in depth look at some of the cool articles and concepts we find, and you also get a ton more bad jokes, which as anyone knows is practically the currency that RUNS the internet. So its like getting twice the internet from one site!
We are still stuck between a dank spot and dry rot here in the cavern. Once more I had to delay actually fixing it back into a lair for another week. I’m really going to try and work out the bugs and get a new floor down. Living in disarray is bothering me something fierce. Entropy is real and its taking my house with it!
Live Show on hold till the Lair is back up and working
- 3D Movies, Budgets, gimmicks and prices
- Reel Lawn Power
- Gearboard speaks to a larger problem. Peripheral Creep
- Wooden Clocks are so much cooler when you can make them yourself
- Wii Netflix disks, make sure to get one
- Bugs with Dew, geeky? Maybe awesome? Yes
- Via Fabrice, Greener Fonts? Looks hazy to me
- This is how you leave a Company. White and Nerdy
- Sony Drops PS3 Linux support
- Lightsaber Bookends
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- Cafe Trombetta Red Review
- Starbucks Coffee+Energy Light Review
- Dave Grohl, Coffee and Sensationalism
- Heatswell Neat idea for an Ecological hand protector
- Host your own Alice style Teaparty
- Elephant Straw!
- How is your Coffee Survival Plan / Guide Shaping Up?
- Modern Day Poison Checkers rejoice sour milk now is on its way out
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!
Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune