Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today’s Show: Is sponsored by The Coffee Scoop
This week we have a ton of great tasting news and a few sour notes. We touch on Verizon’s horrible decision to go with tiered data, we hit on a few sweet notes of New WordPress installs, a geeky fourth, and free games. Doesn’t it seem like we are being nickle and dime’d to death? Its always nice to get something for free, and a couple different places are giving out free things. We give out free awesome content, and never charge you more than your time! Feel free to weigh in on any of the wonderful topics we have here, or send in any news you think might fit our style!
- Geeky This Week
- Gershwin cleans up wordpress
- Verizon Data plan changes… Sucks, Tiered plans suck
- Might as well use it while I have it. Ustream of the fireworks!
- CaffiNation Reviews Duke Nukem Forever
- Life Sized Pin Art!
- Meet the Medic, Team Fortress 2 is free!
- Lego letterpress leaves a good impression
- Gears of War, third installment is coming with matching decor
- Steam Mug, who wants to evaporate some coffee with me?
- Roomba Art?
- Color Clock
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Balance Bar Cafe: Chocolate Almond Biscotti
- Meat for Tea?
- Playing with your food or in it?
- Bear Paws Meat fiends
- Cheap glassware with a bottle jig
- Make your own Giant Gummy Bear
- Coffee, a summation. Drink up people
- 3d Printing Chocolate
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
From the Chief Bean @ The CaffiNation Podcast
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production
WordPress 3.2 worked great on one of my sites, but wrecked the other. I spent hours yesterday rolling back to the previous version after I was unable to solve the memory issues.
I’ve only had it kill one of my sites, but it was a backup site. on all the production systems it ran fine. were you able to find out what caused the problem?
I suspect it was a plugin conflict. Which one? I don’t know. There does seem to be many reports of memory problems. I tried the solutions provided by others including my host and nothing worked. I never should have updated to a version that wasn’t seasoned for at least a few weeks.
I suspect people are working on these issues now and we will see new plugin versions and possibly a WP minor version update. Until then, I won’t be upgrading CriticalMAS.com.