Will compute for food!
I have to Apologize this year has been crazy, I put out 2 prime numbered episodes, an episode on Feb 29th and now this… Pi Day! If the calendar lines up and Towel day is on a Wednesday (Quick Check… Nope Friday) It would have been one of the most awesomess years in geekery ever. So Close, or as Maxwell Smart would say… “Missed it by THAT much!” Special prize if you know the prime numbers we passed without having to rock a wiki.
Today’s show should be good a lot of fun planned from Presenting gaffs, numerical wonders and a bit of coffee news to ramble over. We have Easter prep, Coffee art, and a lot of love for the inane.
CaffiNation Live! 9:30 Eastern Time live.caffination.com Fun and People!
- Geeky This Week Redesign of PZP went live! Still working on a few bugs
- How Ford Celebrated Pi Day
- Giveaway for the Darkness II
- White Day isn’t what you think, think before you tweet. (Black Day isn’t either btw)
- Pi is one thing, Prime is another let me throw a monkey wrench into your math. Harshad numbers
- Interobang turns 50! and how to write it Ã¢â‚¬½ <- See that? Boom… that just happened
- Beautiful sentiment. Saving NASA, or funding NASA
- Beach Ball of Death!
- End of an Era. Encyclopedia Brown looses his namesake
- Infographics need to stop. So here is an infographic
Steve’s World! (Nasal News, all the news that’s quick to pick)
- Fun Facts for the week
- My tale of surviving The Darkness II
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Coffee… the terrorists have won
- Draw Coffee, Ben Blake has a fantastic idea h/t MAS
- Gluten Sensitive? Coffee might not be for you
- Coffee and Easter… The Cadbury Creme Egg Coffee
- Secret Starbucks menu… I knew about the short size but the rest are interesting
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production