Every once in a while I get a bit down in the dumps about the site, or about the feedback. It didn’t last long this time. I had a friend start asking me about his website and how to get it up and running a half hour later when i realized I’d been talking that long I sort of figured out I know a heck fo a lot more than i give myself credit for. And most of it has been because the fine readers and listeners at The CaffiNation have allowed me to play around with minor details of the show and the site without too many fires and riots. It’s been a great ride.
Back on point and a bit disjointed. There are plenty of off the wall crazy stories to tell for this week, so the challenge is going to be keeping the spice flowing. Gotta hit each target and move on. Content from everybody mixing to create one lovely brew delivered direct to you.
- Good watch Mitch Joel on The False Social Web. via Lynette
- Treyarch wants you!
- Portal, Kill them With Science
- An interesting take on Organ Donor awareness
- A bit off schedule but El Dia De AWESOME
- Poor little Goomba, kinda like Monster Mario, but not yet
- Wonder Woman’s New Look. Another Concept. a bit out of proportion
- Historically Hardcore, currently awesome
- Metroid, Zelda and Beyond
- Zelda in Real Life?
- Avengers Cross-stitch!
- Sunken Vader
- Support Password, and rant
- Emulators, in your browser
- Geek out with a little Sendak and Tolkien? What could have been
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Wabbit Season… Duck Season
- Mario Cake and geeks love to eat
- Light Side and Dark Side of the Force
- Cold brewed Bottled Coffee from Stumptown
- How does weather affect your coffee? From Tara
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
From the Chief Bean @ The CaffiNation Podcast
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production