Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Insert your own Gerald Butler joke here…
THIS… IS… CAFFINATION…
Today’s Show: Looking Back, History, Contests, Giveaways, wookies, star wars, TV, Cookies, Coffee, Audacity, Zombies, Legos, Monkeys, Toast and so much more
Hello all and welcome to episode 300 of the venerable CaffiNation Podcast. Tonight i decided to mix some things up to give you a taste of history a bit of geeky news and then a look back at some of the highlights you may have not seen. We also announce the contest for the 3 in 3 event. 300 episodes in 3 years… January 9th 2006, i uttered those now, still not really all that famous words. “Hi and welcome to the CaffiNation podcast” Three years and three hundred episodes later we’re still going strong things have changed a bit, hosts have moved and the archives grow fat with their bounty of entertainment.
I truly love giving this show to you each week and I only ever ask that you enjoy the content and if the mood strikes you drop me a line in return. I love connecting with listeners.
Before this tangent runs on too long I’ll just simply say. Thank you once agin for all the attention that has been paid and the feedback that has been given.
Enjoy the Episode!
- Back Channel Links Tumblr Blog Grinds
- The RSS Feed for this Podcast
- I’m not a lawyer, but i love good parables
- How does your site look to the colorblind?
- Bottles turned into phones. Message on your bottle?
- Someone call the press, Tetris helps people
- DTV coupon yet? you are now out of luck
- Grow bananas, don’t pay attention to details
- Product licensing gone horrible wrong
- Duck Hunter returns and he’s miffed: watch CES people duck
3 in 3 contest Details
- Buzzstrong, which you can also now pickup at Thinkgeek & Amazon
New Store now open, CaffiNation Outpost
- Adopt a newb day has flourished
- What do you do when Audacity Crashes?
- How to print better pictures
- 5 quick tips for making great coffee for your guests
- My secret weapon in the Coffee Wars unmasked
- Hidden Vampires
- 3 guidelines to live by in a social media world
- Caffeinated Cramming
- Iced Coffee Rant
- Which type of Tech are you?
- The Official CaffiNation podcast Zombie Plan
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People