A Fan asks a Balloon to Marry Him, What did she respond?
Why She was Blown away of course!
This week we have a full boatload of content to go over. I’m a bit wrung out, since the past weekend I’ve been under the weather despite the weather being nice and hot outside. If you are subscribed to the newsletter you found a way to beat the heat in a wonderfully vodka esque manner, but we also discuss cold coffee and tea herein as well. We hit on some of the interesting topics of the day and chime in on the tech news that has cropped up around us. A bit of sickness can’t keep a good show down, but its doing its best tonight. I’ve been fighting the good fight for a couple days now but we are moving forward! Excelsior and all that!
What is on the slate for tonight? Why nothing but the best in fine news and entertainment. But if you are really desperate we’ll be talking too. We hit the high and low lights of Star Wars, muppets and the horrors of licensing terms. We touch on the old MS Office Villain Clippy, and wander through the halls of some really beautiful design.
- Join the Mailing List: Powered by Mailchimp, as we like monkeys and think they do good work!
- Help us make good choices for sponsors. Fill out a quick survey to help us out please!
- Geeky This Week
- Apple Cursory mention
- Nintendo Hacked, but no data was lost
- Amphibious Ice Cream truck!
- Star Wars Sandcrawler made of lego
- Star Wars Muppets?
- Muppet Serenity/ Firefly
- SciFi Motorcycle Helmets… ummm No
- The Duke is Back
- And he brought gifts! Two Extra Chances to win in this show!
- You Remind me of the Babe…
- iPhone Alarm Clock
- Wooden Watch
- Focus on where you are walking
- Fantastic Idea Clippy’s Revenge Ribbon Hero
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Coffee and Electricity? Good idea… Bad Idea
- The Beer Diet? Hmmm no thank you
- Smart Holder rocks the coffee clutching socks off the competition
- Woody Espresso?
- Latte Triforce
- Japanese Iced Coffee, my comment was removed…
- Many things can be caffeinated… but should they?
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
From the Chief Bean @ The CaffiNation Podcast
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Phone 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS | iTunes | Zune
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production