It was live, now it’s not, but you can enjoy it just the same
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions
First things first, Thank you for 5.5 years of podcasting, the comments and feedback, the few detractors and the tons of downloads. I have some fun stats to share on the show, The CaffiNation has been growing steadily and is only going to get better from here. And I have each one of you to thank, each person who downloaded the show even once, who participated in the contests, the fun, the hijinks, an the caffeine.
Tonight was the first show in years I have been nervous about doing. And that is a good thing. We might change a couple of things going forward, and keep a couple of other things. Video is here to stay, maybe not always in live episodes, but we will be back in video you can be assured. 500 episodes… and a gentle goodbye to long running server. Orion is decommed!
- Geeky This Week
- Podcamp Philly!
- Inkling is really growing on me
- Zelda on the Marimba
- Lazy eye or duff sitting gold?
- Adult Sandbox opens in Vegas!
- Justice League Wild West, reminds me of Star Wars Western
Best of the CaffiNation!
- Three rules for your social media self
- Adopt a Newb day, the aborted celebration
- CMYK vs RGB
- Hidden Vampires Go Green
- Proper Caffeinated Cramming
- Caffeinated Fear Mongering
- Original Iced Coffee Rant
- We have had a lot of funky obsessions here, Zombies, Robots, Steampunk. But Toast takes the Cake
- What type of Tech are you?
- Its all about the zombie plan
- Coffee for company!
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
From the Chief Bean @ The CaffiNation Podcast
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production